Guidance & Planning Assistance


Maybe this is your first off-road trip or perhaps you’re a tried and tested veteran. Either way, we’ll help you with location scouting, timeline creation, packing list suggestions and a whole lot more (ask me about dress rentals!).

Trust & Stress Free


As your Sedona engagement photographer, I want your planning process and special day to be as relaxed and fun as possible! We’ll have multiple Zoom calls in the run-up to go over all the details. As we get to know each other more and more, you'll be less shy in front of the camera while trusting us to capture your most beautiful, intimate moments.


Real Adventure

I hope the reason you want to hire us for your micro-wedding photography in Arizona is because you love adventure and exploring! We want to help make your day a real adventure experience from start to finish. We’re not interested in hours of endless posing – let’s get in the car, drive and admire the view, then hop out and take some stunning natural photos and video of the two of you living life to the fullest on your wedding day.


Elopement Pricing + Packages

(Elopements & Micro Weddings less than 25 people)

Video Only Packages

Adventure Sessions

International Packages

Photo + Video Packages

Starting at $5,000

Starting at $6,500

Starting at $700

Starting at $7,500

Out-of-state pricing starts at $7,500. States we like going to are: Utah, California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Hawaii.

Places we want to go to are: Greece, Bali, Baja, Cabo, Cancun, New Zealand, Ireland, Iceland, Thailand, South Africa, Morocco, Asia, Europe...well, actually, ALL the places! Have a wedding coming up abroad? Get in touch!

Up to two hours. This can be used for couples, portraits, boudoir, and maternity photos. Wanna add video? Just ask!

Out-of-state pricing starts at $6,000. States we haven't been to yet are: Colorado, Idaho, Texas, Montana, and Alaska.

Unfortunately we are not available on Sundays

What Our Packages Include:

Payment Options:

All of our packages include travel costs and sales tax – what you see is what you get!


We don't give an approximate image amount, as it will be different for each couple...but rest assured, it'll be a lot :)

All video packages include portions of audio from your ceremony and speeches. The whole purpose of video is so that you can see and hear the special moments from your day!

A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to book and save your day. The remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to your wedding date.

We accept debit, credit, and ACH transfer through our payment portal. No credit card fees!

We know times have been tough due to Covid, so if you'd like a custom payment option, just ask.

We offer a 10% discount to all Military, Vet, Police, and Fire personnel. Thank you for your service and all you do!








After you book...

Book your date

Let's hop on a call

Fill out the contact form

You'll be hearing from us every so often to go over location ideas and timeline details. We'll also set up a meeting about a month before your date to do a run-through and go over any last-minute changes to ensure your big day runs as seamlessly as possible!

Once you've signed the contract and sent over your 25% non-refundable deposit to lock in your date, it’s all systems go!

Details are important! Fill out the form so we can see if we're available and get an idea of what you're looking for.

It’s always nice to put a name to a face! We’ll get to know each other, hear more about your vision for your day and see if we're a good fit.

If we're not the right fit, we'll be honest with you!

We won't try to sell you something you don't need

Your photos will feel timeliness

Your video will be custom made specifically to you

We will be there with you every step of the way!

We pride ourselves in being able to tell your story